[Zope] Broswer limitations?

Jon S. Jaques lists@almus.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:49:19 -0400

Hi,

Thanks, everybody, one and all, for all your responses! I wish I had more
time tonight to think it through, and, "unfortutunately", tomorrow's my last
day before vacation! ;-)

Still, though, I'll be considering Zope all the while I'm gone, and will be
eager to get back to it once I'm back, in a week.

Again, thanks so much for your input, and have a great night!

-- Jon S. Jaques ---------------
-- Systems Administrator -------
-- Network Publications, Inc. --