[Zope] Some questions want to ask you!

Elaine Kong elainekong@hutchcity.com
3 Sep 1999 11:20:28 +0800

Hi everybody,

I was second time to sent this letter to you because you didn't reply my letter that i sent it in two days before.

I have the tree like:
+index_html(DTML Decoment)
-lib(folder)
  -lib1(subfolder)
     +introducation(DTML Document)
     +history(DTML Document)
         :
  -lib2(subfolder)
     +introducation(DTML Document)
     +history(DTML Document)
         :
  -lib3(subfolder)
     +introducation(DTML Document)
     +history(DTML Document)
         :

In the index_html has some lines:
  <!--#var introducation-->
  <!--#var history-->
          :

If i call http://../../lib/lib1/index_html , it will return the introducation and history of lib1,etc. I want to use "in" tag instead of above lines that were inside the index_html and change the id of DTML Document(0001,0002,...) in the subfolder of lib, so that i can just change the id(0001,0002,...) or add a id(eg. 0004) to change my web page. I don't need to change anything in the index_html later. How can i do that?

Hope that you can reply my letter as soon as you can!

Thank you very much.
Elaine Kong.

My e-mail address: elainekong@hutchcity.com