[Zope] Another Question

John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org
03 Sep 1999 14:34:51 -0500

"Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com> writes:

> With Zope2, this is pretty easy, actually. You can make an Event ZClass that
> has the properties you wish. You can then put these Events in a Folder
> somewhere (let's say it's /events). In /events, you can make an index_html
> DTML Method that looks something like this:

Whoa there!

What is a ZClass and how do I create one?  I can't find any
documentation on it, and it's not in the drop-down thing.  Am I just
missing some gold mine of documentation or is there really none on
some of these things?

While I'm at it, I did see the ZCatalog thing in the drop-down add
box, but have no idea exactly what it does or how to use it.

Thanks,
John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 109,667,298th prime number is 2,245,790,011.