[Zope] Zope Mailing List Software is hugely inconsistent!

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 23:28:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Jon S. Jaques wrote:

> That said, it does not at all surprise me that M$ regexes can't *always*
> seem to pick out [Zope] from the subject line, although it DOES always
> succeed in determining who the message is from, as long as the list server
> writes the headers the same way every time (as does Lyris, for example).
Well, it does. The header you are looking for is Sender, which identifies
the real sender as the mailing list. It's always the same. Sorry if it is
not for you, you should look for bugs in your mail server. It is
consistent here.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256