[Zope] Getting PCGI to work with ZServer - how?

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 18:40:17 +0900

Hi Chris -

I set up PCGI w/ ZServer and IIS on Win32, I imagine it's pretty much
the same... have you tried running the parseinfo program on your
Zope.cgi file to find out if it's reading it right?  After that, it
should pretty much just require setting PCGI_PORT in the info file, as
you did, and that should be it!  (I seem to remember something about
having to have other seemingly unnecessary directives in my Zope.cgi
file, in order for pcgi-wrapper to parse it correctly).

Hope this helps,

--Brian