[Zope] Problems in 2.0 using ZServer ws. using IIS

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 01:25:42 +0300

Jim Sanford wrote:

> Unfortunately, the whole project deals with making corporate data available to
> our outside people and distributors. The data is in Visual FoxPro tables which I
> access via ODBC. Therefore, I must run on windows.

Or use a small ODBC proxy on win and serve them from a real computer :)

> I must use SSL -> must use IIS. (aaarrrggghhh!!!!)

Or get   Apache_1.3.6-mod_ssl_2.2.6-openssl_0.9.2b-WIN32-i386.zip
from  http://www.modssl.org/contrib/

then use ODBC either directly from python or from Zope.

Hannu