[Zope] automated setting of object properties?

Darran Edmundson Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:57:25 +1000

I wonder if someone could offer advice on how to
accomplish the following ...

I notice that in version 2.x of Zope, uploaded
images autmagically get their height and
width properties set appropriately.  This was
not the case with version 1.x, at least for
content import via the fsimport external method.

I imported a slew of content with Zope 1.x and thus have
a lot of images with height and width properties
of 0.  I would like to write an external method
to scan through my entire database setting the
height/width fields to their correct values.  So
far I haven't had any luck getting this to work.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Darran.

--