[Zope] Logging out of the "manage"

victor@idaccr.org victor@idaccr.org
Tue, 07 Sep 1999 07:47:46 -0700

I just installed Zope 2.0.0 on my win95 machine last night.  First, a
suggestion to put in the INSTALL.txt which would have saved me an hour
of grief:  My machine is connected to the internet via a cable modem,
and the browser setup uses a proxy.  Until I exempted localhost from
the proxy list, I couldn't connect to http://localhost:8080/manage (it
got a connection refused message, etc.).

I logged onto the manage screen this morning from work, which worked
just great, but, I found that there's no way to log out!  I first tried
this from a public computer at work, and really would like to tell my
server that I logged out, so the next person won't stumble into it.  Of
course, I could Shutdown my server, which would mean that it wouldn't
be running again until this evening.  Is there a way to log out?

              Victor Miller