[Zope] Performance -another question- yes, again :-)

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:53:23 -0500

I just wrote something similar  to someone else:

You have Sun great. I am Sun fanatic. I have 4 SPARC 2s and 1 Tadpole SparcBook.

Just tell them: Try to run NAS, Persistence PowerTier, BEA WebLogic or what
ever you want on a SPARCStation 2 (not Ultra 2). I think it would be Christmas
before they get an index.html served up. Zope on the other hand is small and
compact and therefore will do just fine.

regards,
stephan
--
Stephan Richter