[Zope] #tree & reverse sort

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:54:11 -0400

> When Chris subtly changed the way the reverse is performed in both in and
> tree tags, he made a mistake in the tree tag, and must have missed it.

Ach! Nein!

Actually, it was substituting one smaller bug (i.e. non-functionality) for a
larger one (i.e. modifying the object-database in-place :-).  Woo hoo!  This
will be resolved in the next release (we're not sure if it'll be 2.0.1 or
2.1, honestly).  But nobody will be wearing face-paint by the time it
happens!

Chris