[Zope] virtual ISP (verio) and Zope

Kelley-Wall kelley@kelleydesign.com
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:05:27 -0700

I have Verio as an internet service provider and I wanted to find out if
I could run zope with my existing account.  I think they are Apache and
Sun 5.6
I have done some light Perl programming and light UNIX and want to give
Zope a try.

Q:  Can I run Zope without affecting my existing web pages (to make a
transition)?
Q:  Will installing Zope cause problems with my current site?  I assume
I need to install Zope and run the Zserver for this to work.  If Zserver
doesn't work will I screw up my site?  IE- can I simply stop the Zserver
and go back to Apache status quo?

--
-----------------------  kelleydesign.com
-Vicki and Sean Kelley  kelleydesign.com/dressage