[Zope] The QuickRef needs a link from the docs page.

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 23:50:12 -0500

Alright,

I think I can answer both of your concerns in a positive manner.

> Thanks for the excellent Quick Reference (why hasn't the full HTML version any
> "live-in-document" links? I know, I know, you just _can't_ please 'em...:-)).
David and I just discussed today of how we want to link how-tos, references and
guides from the Quick Reference. We came up with a way. So now it will take a
few days before we implement them. ;-)

> However, I think it needs a link from:
> http://www.zope.org:18200/Documentation/
When we first presented ZQR to DC we told them not to put a link on
/Documentation until we officially announce ZQR.
Since that day was today, I send Paul Everitt an e-mail (paul, did I?) telling
him it would be okay now to add ZQR to /Documentation. Let's hope tomorrow
there will be a link. :)

> Anyone wanting it would look for it there first, I think...
I agree.

regards,
stephan
--