[Zope] The QuickRef needs a link from the docs page.

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:34:13 +0200

Stephan Richter wrote:

> Alright,
>
> I think I can answer both of your concerns in a positive manner.
>
> > Thanks for the excellent Quick Reference (why hasn't the full HTML version any
> > "live-in-document" links? I know, I know, you just _can't_ please 'em...:-)).
> David and I just discussed today of how we want to link how-tos, references and
> guides from the Quick Reference. We came up with a way. So now it will take a
> few days before we implement them. ;-)
>
> > However, I think it needs a link from:
> > http://www.zope.org:18200/Documentation/
> When we first presented ZQR to DC we told them not to put a link on
> /Documentation until we officially announce ZQR.
> Since that day was today, I send Paul Everitt an e-mail (paul, did I?) telling
> him it would be okay now to add ZQR to /Documentation. Let's hope tomorrow
> there will be a link. :)

An added advantage is that the sluggish XML performance might prompt DC
to look into this lest we make their server crawl to a halt. ;) Ah, I
saw you put in a 'prerendered' version! Darn..:)

The Quick Reference is great work!

Regards,

Martijn