[Zope] Re: Some questions about ZCatalog

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:36:28 +1000

Just thought of a possible solution to the last problem... add a
method to the object, named title_of_parent, which returns the
parent's title. Tell the catalog to index title_of_parent. Take a
vacation.

Makes sense? Good solution? Comments?

--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --