[Zope] Need ZCatalog help

Arnaud Lecat lecat@hexanet.fr
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:50:20 +0200

I think this could be a problem of path. In your search look at the FORM
declaration (which should be something like <form action="report"
method="get">)
and check out the path in the action properties

For instance I have a ZCatalog at top and a search/report duo in a folder
called search.
I propose a little search area which is always available on my sidebar (in
every levels of
my site) the form is the following

<form action="/search/report" method="get">
  <input name="mysearch" size="10" maxlength="255" value="<dtml-if
mysearch><dtml-var mysearch><dtml-else>Chercher...</dtml-if>" class="sidebar">

</form>

Hope this can help you :)