[Zope] Zope demonstration to UK Higher Education Establishments.

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:31:21 +0100

Hi all,

Just a note to thank all of you.

This week Tony McDonald, Paul Browning and myself (all list members and
ardent Zope users) attended the 3rd annual Institutional Web Management
Conference in the UK.

We ran a small workshop and also exhibited some stuff that we have done
between us, I also knocked up a small Zope portal site for the users to try
in the workshop.

I have to say the response was nothing short of remarkable, suffice to say
that the Higher Education Sector in the Uk will probably have a lot more
Zope users shortly.

My thanks are for the help in creating my zGold portal, and also for Zope.

Thanks all

Phil
phil@philh.org