[Zope] Total Newbie question

Madhu Muchalambkar madhu@adn.alcatel.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:28:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
I would appreciate if someone could help me get started. I just
started playing with 2.0 on Solaris. I am testing the example from the
Trinkets tutorial and I can't seem to get it working.

Here is what I have done:

1. Created a file called trinket.py and added it to a Folder called
   "/Tutorials" using the DTML method. The id I used is "Trinkets".
    I can see the file and edit it fine. The name of the class is
    Trinket and there is only one method (other than __init__) called
    download. This method (re)defines the index_html method.
2. Created the associated .dtml file and added it as a DTML Document.
3. I try to access this method as
  http:localhost/Tutorials/Trinkets/download. I get an error message:

         Zope Error
         Debugging Notice
         Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
         Cannot locate object at:
         http://localhost/Tutorials/Trinkets/Trinket/download.

I even tried to access just the /Tutorials/Trinkets, but I get the
same error message.

Thanks for your help.

PS: BTW, is there a doc that tells where and how to add an
    ExternalMethod? Is what I am doing here considered an
    ExternalMethod or Extension? If so, what is the path for
   Extension?

--
--mpm.