[Zope] http, firewalls, and non-":80" ports...

Rick Burque rburque@holstein.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:20:29 -0400

In scanning this list while trying to attain higher levels of zope
conciousness, I have seen

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/paul/Links/UpsideInterview

and lots of other non ":80" http ports referenced. Because I work behind
a firewall this effectively stops me from accessing these sites.

I would suggest I am not the only zoper with this problem. Is the
increasing use of the non- :80 port on www.zope.org a permanent thing or
just part of some transition to the new Zope site?

| Rick Burque                      | - 802-254-4551 x2396
| rburque@holstein.com             | - 802-254-8251 FAX
| Holstein Association             | - www.holstein.com
| Brattleboro, VT 05302            |