[Zope] Publishing via FTP on Zope 2.00

André LAGADEC Andre.Lagadec@proto.education.gouv.fr
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:41:22 +0200

Hi all,

I try to use ZOPE 2.00 for publishing intranet with Red Hat Linux 6.0
I want to get documents from another site Web to Zope Database.

I use AbsoluteFtp to open two sessions FTP and to drag and drop documents
from one hand to another. When I use two site FTP on port 21, it works. But
with the remote FTP site and the Ftp server (on port 21 or on port 8021)
include in Zope it doesn't work. The transfert start but no data are
received.

Can anyone can help me ?

Can you say me how does FTP Zope work ? On what port is listen and send or
receive data ? Where can I get specification ?

Please can you respond me on the list and to my mail.

Thanks.