[Zope] Python Methods? (don't work for me...)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:53:43 -0400

For the moment, you must pass the module in from an external method or
from DTML (in the case of urllib, this only works from an external
method).  Sorta defeats the purpose but proves the concept and works for
debugging purposes.

Evan, what are your ideas on a '_' like namespace where you provide some
handy dandy modules?  Could very much increase the usability of
PythonMethods for the short term until you work out importing.

-Michel