[Zope] Standard Error Message?!?

Paulo Eduardo Neves neves@email.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:07:05 -0300

> Michael Fox wrote:

> I am running Zope2, and using Zope securityon certain areas of my
> site.
>
> My problem is, after 3 unsuccessfull login attempts, Zope display the
> ugly error message :-
>
> How / Where do I customise this?

At least if you use UseDb you can change it in the object properties.
I'm using a somewhat hacked version of it to do all athentication. I've
also changed my standard_error_message DTML method to:

<!--#if "error_type=='LoginRequired'"
--><!--#var error_message
--><!--#else--><!-- #var standard_html_header
--><HTML><TITLE>ERRO</Title><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<h2>ERRO</h2>
<!--#if error_message-->
 <!--#var error_message-->
<!--#else-->

<B> Error type:</B>  <!--#var error_type--><BR>
<B> Error value:</B> <!--#var error_value--><BR>

<!--#var standard_html_footer-->

When users can't login they are presented with a screen to register at
the site.

regards,
Paulo

--