[Zope] mime attachments and multi-part forms

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:12:14 +1000

I trying to create a form that conditionally allows files to be included in
the submission. This is no problem. However I want these files to be sent in
an email message. Using the <dtml-mime> and <dtml-boundry> tags is fine
however I can seem to do something like the following
<dtml-mime><dtml-if blah><dtml-boundry><dtml-var blah></dtml-mime>
This seems a big shortcoming in the syntax of the mime tag. Has anyone
managed to get around this?

Also, with the multipart form, is there anyway to get at the filename of the
file uploaded and then subsequently use that as the name of the attachment
in the email?