[Zope] Re: getting a folderish zclass to automatically add things to itself

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:11:35 +1000

[I was going to give up and go home, but noooo, I'm stubborn]

Ok, the trick is that inside the _add method of the ZClass, you
don't have the Product in the Acquisition path.

So inside the <dtml-with> of the standard _add method, you need to
do something like

<dtml-with "manage_addProduct['ProductName']">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('id', 'defaults')">
  <dtml-call "InstanceData_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
  <dtml-call "manage_addFolder(id='Instances')">
</dtml-with>

aarggrgrgggg. Still, now I know... :)

Anthony