[Zope] Problems with icons in ZClass instance (Q1959)

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 05:40:30 +0800

At 02:59 PM 9/14/99 -0400, picasso@videotron.ca wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I tried to create CD instances as described in the ZClasses tutorial.
>In the Basic view of '/Control_Panel/Products/CDProduct/CDClass' I selected
>an image file from my computer by clicking the Browse button.
>The icon looks perfect.
>However when i try to create an instance of my ZClass in the root folder,
>all it's ok except it diplays a completly different logo.

The Zclass icons are buggy.
I've often set one icon to a zclass then changed it to
a second icon, but not seen the change until days later.

Is there a proper route for submitting bugs or is it cool
enough to post to list (and hence warn others too) ?
I presume DC harvest bugs from the list.

chas