[Zope] zGold

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:57:36 -0500

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 10:30:36PM +0100, Phil Harris wrote:
> Wow,
>
> I just checked my logs and 45 separate peole have downloaded zGold, wow
>
> I didn't know it was that good, 8¬)

More examples are _always_ appreciated. Given the choice between good
examples now and good documents later, guess which I'd chose? ;-)

Oh, and a good example is one that does _anything_ correctly. Never know
what basic idea I missed, and the author got. Especially with something
like Zope, which is almost perl-esque in its "more than one way" to do
things. More python-esque, though, in that there's usually one _best_ way.

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer