[Zope] More pickle problems... becoming epidemic.

Scott Anderson sanderson@ttm.com
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:27:20 -0400

When clicking on a particular folder, I now get the following:

This object is broken because the unknown product that created it is no
longer installed or is installed incorrectly.

Please contact your product vendor for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

I'm still getting the "couldn't unpickle" errors sporadically, as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  This is a fresh install of 2.0.0,
if that helps.

Regards,
-scott