[Zope] <dtml-tree> from a ZCatalog?

Stuart Woolford stuartw@newmail.net
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:17:46 +1200

As I'm sure this is a done thing in Zope, can anyone give me a pointer as to
how to create a tree view of the results of a ZCatalog query? In my particular
situation I return a number of fields, notable TYPE, THEID and TITLE, There are
about 5 'TYPE's, a bunch of 'THEID's, and whatever TITLEs people choose to
create (this is for a 'notes' ZClass allowing people to have personal notes
attached to pages), I would like to create a tree with the first level
representing the types present, the second level representing the ids withing
the expanded type present, and finally the actual titles.

is this dooable with a tree?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stuart Woolford, stuartw@newmail.net
Unix Consultant.