[Zope] A question about logging and Zope

Oliver Andrich olli@rhein-zeitung.de
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:05:53 +0200

Hi,

I am nearly finished with my first inhouse Zope application - a frontend to
the userdatabase that we use to manage our customers. Everything went really
fine, but I like to log all actions that user do to a SQL database, cause I
like to make the logfile entrys for each Userobject (in my database) viewable.

can I implement a new logging facility based on the zLOG.py file or how can I
implement a logging facility myself? Any hints are highly appreciated and if I
am to dumb to find the info, then please help me anyway. ;-))))

Best regards,

    Oliver

--
Oliver Andrich, RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse Str. 42, D-56068 Koblenz
Telefon: +49-261-39210-40 Fax: -33 |       http://rhein-zeitung.de
                                   |            http://andrich.net
GMC d- s++:++ a- C++ UL++++ P-- L+++ E--- W++ N+ w-- O- M--
V- PS++ PE Y+ PGP+ t 5+ X R+ tv+ b++ DI++ D- G e h- r z+