[Zope] contributed zclass

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:11:04 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pelletier <mike@digicool.com>
To: kedai@kedai.com.my <kedai@kedai.com.my>
Cc: zope@zope.org <zope@zope.org>
Date: Friday, September 17, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] contributed zclass

>    I think sharing your hand-built ZClasses is a great idea.  While there
>is no facility _specifically_ for ZClasses on Zope.org, 'Software Product'
>objects work just fine with any kind of software, including ZClasses.  In
>fact, ZClass-based Products are smart enough to package themselves up into
>a single file for distribution.  See the 'Distribution' management view of
>your Product.

It seems easy enough, but for some reason when I use the Distribution tab
for KM|Net News I get a 19K product.dat file in the appropriate directory,
but the product is completely empty and I'm unable to add "KMArticleStore"
objects. That's why I've been distributing it as an Export... Is there
something silly I'm missing? I didn't think so, because all of the objects
are selected in the Distribution tab.

Should I submit this to the Collector?

Kevin