[Zope] Creating and Updating ZClass instances

Mayfield, Weatherby weatherby.mayfield@eds.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:08:28 -0500

I'm trying to set up a simple trouble-ticket type application using Zope.  I
defined a ZClass for the individual tickets and added a few instances
through the management screens.  That all worked fine.  But here's the catch
-- I want the users to be able to create and update tickets through the
regular web site rather than through the management screens and  I can't
figure out how to do that.  Is it possible?  I keep having the feeling that
what I'm trying to do is really simple but I just can't quite grasp it yet.

--
Web Mayfield
EDS Medicare Business Services