[Zope] Want Attribute of Children used in Parent

Jason Spisak webmaster@hiretechs.com
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:15:49 -0400

I have several child objects below a parent object and I want to do some
DTML that's conditional upon any one of those child objects having a
property set to a given value.  But the trick is I don't want it to
repeate for all the values once it finds one.  Sort of like a python
break.

I have:

<!--#if expr="objectValues(['MyClass'])"-->
  <!--#in expr="objectValues(['MyClass'])"-->
    <!--#if "myproperty=='foo'"-->
    <!--#else-->
	Show me Only once!
    <!--#/if-->
  <!--#/in-->
  Show me if no MyClasses Exists.

But this gives me the "Show mwe only once!" one time for every object
where the value of myproperty isn't equal to 'foo'.  I want the 'in' tag
to break when it finds one.

Any ideas?

--
Jason Spisak