[Zope] Desktop Accessories

Oleg Broytmann phd2@earthling.net
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:29:55 +0400 (MSD)

Hello.

   Every system that is complex enough to have a desktop (whatever it is),
has a collection of toys (sometimes a bit useful ones) called Desktop
Accessories. Usually there are Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Notepad, Notes
and Cards.
   I think it would be good if Zope would have ones. We already have
#calendar tag, but it is low-level thing. Writing Calendar product, though,
is easier when having such low-level helper object.

   If noone implements these objects I hope to start working on it Real
Soon Now, when I will have a little free time (that is - not real soon, as
I have no much free time :).

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann     http://members.xoom.com/phd2/     phd2@earthling.net