[Zope] TinyTables

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:52:45 +0200

At 06:01 20/09/99 , Guy Jacobson wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'd like to play with the advanced features in Squishdot, however it requires
>TinyTables.  TinyTables is not bundled with Zope 2 (the binary distribution,
>anyway).  I can't find TinyTables on www.zope.org.  I can't find it
>anywhere on the WWW, in fact.  Where is this essential, yet difficult to
>find, piece of software located?

Ty Sarna apparently has yet to discover the merist of the new zope.org
site. You can still find TinyTables on the old Zope site:

   http://www.zope.org/Download/Contrib/

Zope.org was recently switched from Zope 1.9 (I believe) to 2.0. Not
everyone has had the chance to update yet.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer