[Zope] Let tag

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:49:16 -0400

"Seller Name" is an invalid python expression.

"'Seller Name'" is a valid python experssion which evaluates to the
string 'Seller Name'

Please dont send HTML or rich text formatted mail to the list.

-Michel

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Sanford [mailto:jsanford@atinucleus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 12:12 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Let tag

I must be dense -

Am using the following Let tag:

<dtml-let xvar=o_misc
          xtag="Seller Name"
          xseller=xtagval>

(o_misc is a variable and xtagval is a dtml-method)

When I try to save the document I get the following error:

Expression (Python) Syntax error:
unexpected EOF while parsing

, for tag <dtml-let xvar=o_misc xtag="Seller Name" xseller=xtagval>, on
line 8 of mergedat.txt

The error does not occur if I remove the xtag="Seller Name" line

???Anyone have any ideas. This seems to fit the proper syntax as shown
in the Let Tag How-to.??????

Jim Sanford