[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope Enterprise Option available

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:36:51 -0400

Digital Creations is proud to announce the Zope Enterprise Option (ZEO)
for building massive sites.  For more information, go to our home page:

  http://www.digicool.com/

...and follow the link in the "News" section.  ZEO is also linked in the
left sidebar menu on the "Solutions" page.

I've been holding off for a while as we worked on getting a public demo
online.  We should have that available later this week or early next
week.

What is ZEO?  In short, ZEO combines consulting and code to provide
solutions for massive web sites.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909