[Zope] Export/Upgrade

Andrew Lahser andrew@eventera.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:24:55 -0400

--------------832C2050ECACF38660145A71

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:23:45 -0400
From: Andrew Lahser <andrew@eventera.com>
To: Joshua Brauer <joshua@brauer.org>
Subject: Re: [Zope] Export/Upgrade

This might be simple-minded. Could you create a sub-folder in the Zope 1.0;
then copy-and-paste all of the root-level items into the newly created sub-folder;
and finaly export from Zope 1.0. Then, when importing to Zope 2.0, these old
sites would already be in their own, unique sub-folders?

HTH
Drew