[Zope] Changing Contexts (Was: [Zope] Acquisition? Did I just lose my Zen?)

Ethan Fremen mindlace@majordomo.net
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:57:23 +0100

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Acquisition needs to be modeled, then we can truely get what's going on
> here.  In the meantime, let's hear some simplification of this problem,
> I'm still lost on what we're talking about.

I have different banner and logo for each section of my site.
each section has it's own image folder. in each image folder is an image
id="logo" and an image id="banner". Root has the same feature (it's own
image folder, etc.)

My standard_html_header says something like this:
<dtml-with images>
	<dtml-var logo>
	<dtml-var banner>
</dtml-with>

I made the same assumption as Martjin, that is, that images would come
from within the existing folder.

it seems like this is in zope a lot, but maybe I've only seen it in an
iterative context- like dt-Content for the content for document tree
calls the dtml method in the directory it's parsing, not the directory
it's from.

for some reason this made me think I could do the above.
--
~mindlace