[Zope] setting up a site find utility in Zope

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:29:12 +0200

At 16:20 23/09/99 , Mark K. Smith wrote:
>I'm very new to Zope (on my 3rd day) and am trying to set up a web site find
>utility (similar to the one in the upper right hand corner of the zope.org
>site). I've searched the site and the mailing list archives but cannot find
>a place to start. Can someone point me where to start, or better yet,
>provide me with an example method for a site search?
>
>Aside: It would be great to see all of the methods for the zope.org site,
>are these available? I know you can see the DTML source, but I would like to
>see what's behind
>    <!--#var standard_html_header-->
>    <!--#var standard_html_footer-->
>    etc...

Just add /view_source to any URL, including the URL for any objects you see
used in the source, like standard_html_header and -_footer:

   http://www.zope.org/standard_html_header/view_source
   http://www.zope.org/standard_html_footer/view_source

For the search, look at:

   http://www.zope.org/SiteIndex/search/view_source