[Zope] Using colon and type identifiers in names with javascript

Mauricio Souza mauricio@hiper.com.br
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:45:38 -0300

Yes, i have this problem...
i will look for the source code, patch it and i will send it to you if
you wants...

--
Mauricio Souza Lima <mauricio@hiper.com.br>
Linux Registered User #141789