[Zope] REVIEW: How-To: Using ZClient to Access Another Server

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:51:51 -0600

Has anybody worked on this kind of thing where the passwords are fields on the page. For example I might like to have a method that goes to my bank's page each morning, enters the proper information (posts a form with my username and password to the bank server) and then navigates to a page that has my balance on it so I can "chop" it into my personal home page....

Josh