[Zope] How Fast & Stable??

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:34:47 +0200

We've been using for a couple of months and it works -- as far as I know
-- great. I certainly hope that it will be maintained. For us, there's
currently no other (viable) way to run Zope with Apache.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over