[Zope] newbie : dtml-document properties ?

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:37:41 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Geir B Hansen wrote:

> Is there a list of standard document properties anywhere ?
>
> ( title_or_id , title, id , bobobase_modification_time etc.. )

I think these are supposed to be documented in the online help
(http://your.zope.site/HelpSys). At the moment, it doesn't seem to
be displaying the methods inherited by an objects parent class, but
it is better than a kick in the teeth.

> I bang my head against the wall every day, trying to find the names of
> standard variables within DTML-methods and documents, and have searched
> all over to find some reference to this...

Which is why I'm trying to fix the bug. I thought it would save time
in my quest to learn DTML, and I havn't found an online reference that
doesn't list just the same broken information. I'll post a patch to
the collector and this list if I work it out ;-)

 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
  // E N  Senior Systems Alchemist      Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au
 //__     Computer Science, RMIT 	 WWW: http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/~zen