[Zope] How is registration done at zope.org ?

Don Porter dgporter@erols.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:08:01 -0400 (EDT)

I'm working my way through starting to learn Zope.  I'm finding
it a challenge, most likely since I have no experience with Python.
I'm reading what documentation I can find (and hoping it isn't out of
date -- a Newbie Roadmap would be a very good thing).  And I'm using
the DTML Source links on zope.org to see examples of Zope in action.

When I try to visit

http://www.zope.org/Register/register/view_source

I get an error.  I'd like to see the DTML Method which processes
registration, so I can learn how to do something similar in my own
Zope project.  Any hints?

--
| Don Porter                                       dgporter@erols.com  |
|           "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"              |