[Zope] ZPublishing

Chui Tey Chui.Tey@env.qld.gov.au
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:07:26 +1000

I am trying to send some dynamically generated binary data to the output
buffer. How do I do it in python with Zope?

As I understand it HTMLFile(xxxx) returns a dtml document object.  I
could dump the data to file and then try to send it using the binary
equivalent of the HTMLFile class. Is there such an animal?

I noticed there is the ImageFile class, but the guess_encoding module
does not list the content type I need to publish. Is it a good idea to
add mine there or can I override this?

Isn't there anyway I could just write to the output buffer?

Thanks.