[Zope] increment variable

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:17:19 +0100

How about (untested)

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('PresetCookie',PresetCookie+1)">

HTH

Phil
phil@philh.org

-----Original Message-----
From: mikk@lx1.microbsys.com [mailto:mikk@lx1.microbsys.com]On Behalf Of
Mike Mikkelsen
Sent: 29 September 1999 22:29
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] increment variable

Hello again,

I think I've seen this subject on the list before but I'm having a hard
time wording it right so as to find it in the archives.

Is there a way, without PythonMethod & External Python Methods, to
increment a variable (possibly a cookie value)?  Something like this:

<dtml-var "_['PresetCookie']=_['PresetCookie']+1">

or

<dtml-var "_['PresetCookie']=_['PresetCookie']+_['product_cost']">

I've tried the above, to no avail.  I get syntax errors as soon as I try
to save the changes to the document.

Thank you.

Mike Mikkelsen
mikk@microbsys.com
Micro Business Systems
http://www.microbsys.com
Fresno Linux Users Group
http://linux.fresno.ca.us

    Linux:  The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion

For developer-specific issues, zope-dev@zope.org -