[Zope] zope.cgi file under NT installation?

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:13:12 +0800

At 03:21 PM 9/29/99 -0500, Chris Fassnacht wrote:
>I'm trying to get the ZServer (and Zope) to run behind IIS on NT 4.0.  The
>How-To's, list messages, and readme's refer to modifying the zope.cgi file.
>Unfortunately, I've got an NT installation of Zope that I installed direct
>from precompiled binaries, and I can't find a zope.cgi file anywhere.

The installation instructions are a bit screwy on this one - another
instance where I was made to feel rather stupid because I also couldn't
find a zope.cgi anywhere. After a day of trying to hack my own together,
I put it to rest for the sake of my own sanity - and figured I'd wait
for FastCGI (no point spending yet more time trying to solve something
that I was going to discard later).

However, Jim Sanford emailed me saying he's running PCGI behind IIS.
Any chance of sharing a zope.cgi file, Jim ?