[Zope] Zope news

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:31:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I wondering if anyone has developed a ZClass (or set of ZClasses) for
diplaying news stories on my site. I've played around with Kevin's KM|Net
News, and it's very impressive, but I only need about 10% of its
functionality. Essentially, I would like to have the same functionality
that the Zope site has. Headline, story body, no comments required.

DC guys, what do you use for your site? I would, BTW, like to have the
capability of allowing anyone to enter a news item, have it reviewed by
the person responsible for that part of the site, and then cataloged and
displayed.

Ideas?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/