[Zope] knotmail

Chris McDonough chris@iqgroup.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:29:36 -0400

Michel and others,

I'm sort of confused... I've been mucking around with IMAPAdapter for a
while now (against an Exchange 5.5 server), and I can't seem to even get it
to run the simple test code distributed in readme.txt.

Here's what I've done:

created a folder off the root called imaptest

created user defined roles in the root folder for IMAPUser and NotMail,
giving them all permissions to that folder in the security tab.  Within the
imaptest folder I gave all permissions to the same roles for that folder.

I then added the imapadapter and the index_html (with the sample code) into
imaptest .

Instead of it working, it denies all access to the directory, whichever
username I use.  I know IMAP is working because I tried it against a client
(Outlook Express) from the same box.

THere are no users defined at the root ( in acl_users ).

Any help?