[Zope] MySQLDA and MySQLdb probs and solns

Hugo Ramos Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:30:50 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Phalen" <zope@teleo.net>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2000 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] MySQLDA and MySQLdb probs and solns

> As a rule of thumb, you should never need to reformat your hard
> drive(!), nor reinstall Linux or Python. I repeat ... never! Too often,
> users of Win95/98/NT find themselves taking this kind of course, like
> when their DLLs get FUBAR'd, but that's almost never necessary with
> Linux.

Well.. I use Linux as well as NT for my Zope development and I never had to
format my hard drive because of some DLL that went nuts... there are many
other ways of solving this problem... but the main reason for windows users
to choose the format command right away is the too little knowledge they
have of ANY Operating system...

bye
---
Hugo Ramos - hramos@ruido-visual.pt