[Zope] StarRave development demo (please comment)

ed colmar element@immersivearts.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 20:00:02 -0700

Hi all

	This is a project I have been working on for several months.  It is a
python Product that installs into zope and provides backend services for a
particular type of website.

	The product was inspired by many different rave sites, almost all are
static, and have no automatic connectivity with any other sites.  I tried
to implement all of the special functions of each site, and provide the
means for each site to be interconnected.

	It is currently not ready for Distribution, or to appear on the zope
website.  I did want to make it available to others that may be able to
offer advice or assistance.  It does need a lot of work, but I hope in
opening it up that the efforts can be more cumulative

	I hope to see the product reach a 1.0 release quality, and replace all the
worn out manually updated rave sites that are out there.

	Please view the Server demo: (most of the code is here)

http://www.starrave.org:8080/sr/demo/

	And the Host demo:

http://www.starrave.org:8080/sr/host/

	There is a simple squishdot area set up for discussion of the product here:

http://www.starrave.org:8080/sr/srd/

	the source is available via webdav here:

http://www.starrave.org:8080/sr/webdav/